In this episode of the Papa est Fatigué podcast, Jim and Dave give advice for expectant father; everything from the months before your child is born, what to do in the hospital, and how to prepare for returning home.
During this episode we’ll discuss:
- How to prepare in the months leading up to your child’s birth
- What to do in the hospital
- How to prepare for returning home with your newborn
Resources mentioned in the podcast:
- 5 Expert Tips on the Correct Way to Install a Child Car Seat
- Pix-Star photo frame
- Podcast: The expectant father: sleep edition
- Podcast: How our kids are interacting with their grandparents during COVID
If you like what you heard, please consider subscribing, writing a review, and sharing the podcast on social media.